Our History

Papa's was established in 1966 by Photios Papas(1934-2006), who's vision, determination, hard work and sincerity created a name in quality, customer service and hygiene which became the embodiment of every Papas branch.

Photios secret was passion and love in

his everyday life, with this he opened ten branches single-handedly, which are still growing from strength to strength to this day.

He will always be loved and dearly missed.

Papas Barn in Ditton was sadly severiely damaged by a catastrophic fire at around 4.30am on January

10th 2010, Photios sons Michael and Theo Papa-Adams have spent almost two years rebuilding their much loved fish and chip restaurant and they wish to thank all of their well wishers and customers for the overwhelming support that has been recieved.